Beaded bracelets are trendy, fun, colorful, and the perfect fashion addition to any style from casual to formal. Affordable, durable and extremely versatile, beaded bracelets can be worn individually or stacked. They appeal to every gender and age, trending with name beads, special words, or gemstones to emitting healing energies. While we all have our personal taste in beaded bracelets, the T.L.C. for long-lasting wear is the same. The “how-to’s” on wearing don’t change. These are the best tips for proper wear and care to expand the life of your favorite arm candy!
- DO NOT stretch your bracelets over your wrist. They do not have eternal elasticity. DO ROLL the bracelet gently on and off your hand. Avoid over-stretching.
- Keep your bracelets away from body lotions, perfume, hair spray, soap, other hair and skin products, sunscreen, salt water etc. These products can affect the quality of the elastic over time.
- Store your bracelets in a soft pouch.
- Use a soft, damp cloth to clean your bracelets. Dry immediately with a soft, cotton cloth. DO NOT use jewelry cleaners on gemstones as they may erode the finish of the gems over time.
- Be careful when and where you wear your beaded jewelry. Avoid extreme temperatures and harsh chemicals.
- Do not wear beaded jewelry while showering or swimming as the chlorine can damage gemstones, gold and other metals.
- Gold plated jewelry is a wonderful value but can tarnish easily if it is subjected to any material that isn’t pH neutral. To protect the shine of your gold plated jewelry ALWAYS REMOVE BEFORE: swimming; participating in activities that cause you to sweat a lot; you apply lotion, makeup or perfume.
- Store gold plated jewelry in a plastic bag. Squeeze all of the air out and seal tightly. The lack of oxygen will keep your gold plated jewelry bright and shiny. To avoid scratching, place one piece of jewelry per bag.
- Wipe gold plated jewelry after wearing with a soft cloth to remove dirt or debris.
- While Gold Filled jewelry is far more durable and long-lasting than Gold Plated, your best bet is to follow the same T.L.C. guidelines for gold plated. Avoid pools and hot tubs due to chemicals. Limit exposure to lotions, hair and skin products, sunscreens, etc. to extend the life of your jewelry.
Treat your beaded jewelry with T.L.C. it will be the best fashion find for years to come!
Join Our Family
Be Part Of Our Exclusive Community
we believe that all creative spirits deserve a voice and way to express themselves, so join our fun community and start Blinging It today!
Leave A Comment